
Alright, now here is the much improved after picture

I'm starting to feel a little better, I spent a couple nights in the hospital to help with pain control and then was sent home with some pretty good meds, I have had to take them pretty regularly to stay on top of the pain but I have started to cut back a little and seem to be doing pretty good. The incision is from my ribs down to my belly button, the Dr said the henia ended up being quite a bit larger than he expected, the actual hole in my abdominal wall was a bit bigger than a softball, I am so thankful it is done and over with!
Also have to give a big THANK YOU to my husband who took a week off of work to take care of me, the kids and house this past week and thanks to my MIL who is taking next week off and taking my kids for me so I can just rest and heal! We NEVER want to do this again!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Holy crap! You weren't kidding when you would talk about your guts coming out! Gross! But I am so glad that you are getting better! Good job finally taking care of it!
Oh my that is one third boobie you have! I can't believe how big that sucker is! Hang in there and I hope you heal good! Glad you have a awesome husband that is willing to help you cuz you sure needed it!
Glad you are feeling a bit better! Hope you heal quickly!!!
Post a Comment