Monday, October 11, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too!









Happy Birthday to You Harlee! 5 years ago today you joined our little family and we loved you instantly! Your boys were fascinated with you and Ryker thought someone had colored on you face because your eyelids were a little red and purple! They had to put me to sleep after they took you out because I could feel them so Aunt Janet brought you over so I could catch a glimpse of you before they put me to sleep. I'm so thankful she was there to share that day with our family!
Because they put me to sleep Daddy, Ryker and Jaxton and Grandma and Grandpa Skinner got to love you and bond with you before I woke up! A little jealous? Yes I was but I love you to pieces and love the silly things you say just about everyday! We Love you so much!





4 comments:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Happy Birthday! She is just ADORABLE! And How are you feeling? You need anything?

Schad fam said...

Thank you Kristie! I am doing pretty good, still really sore but better than last week :) Im ok this week, Lantz mom took the kids for the week, I may have to call in for some reinforcement next week tho!

Heather said...

She is such a cutie and it looks like she had a great birthday! I would be happy to help you next week if you need, Ryne has been dying to have a "picnic" with her friends. Let me know.

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh she is so cute! What a sweet girl! They grow up too dang fast!!!! Miss you guys! Glad she had a fun day!