So The kids are all "dolled" up today for the primary program so I thought it would be a great time to get some good pics, too bad my little Jordy poo just wasn't having it, I got a few good ones but not my favorite. The kids are SO excited for the program in an hour because they were asked to sing a song together, just the 3 of them (older kids of course, I know I have 4) They have been practicing SO hard, I pray it pays off and they rock the chapel! lol.
4 comments:
Just FYI I think they did GREAT! (I may be a little partial to them tho) LOL
I thought they did great and I was out in the foyer!! I could hear Harlee the best, but I thought they did really wonderful. :)
I am SAD I missed it! We had to go to another ward today ;0(
Oh they are so cute!!!! I wish I could have been there to hear them! Love them!!
Post a Comment