Tuesday, February 16, 2010

St Particks Day


Ok so were a month away but my friend Kim called me this morning after driving the kids to school with a funny conversation the boys had along the way. Zach was talking to my boys about St Patrick's day and was telling them that they had to wear green and Jaxton asked him why, Zach "so you don't get pinched" Jaxton "by who?" Zach "everyone" Jaxton was confused so Kim (Zach's mom) told him "Jaxton, on St Patrick's Day anyone can pinch you if you arnt wearing green, its free reign, a stranger could come up to you and pinch you" Jaxton "nuh uh I'd kick there Ass!" OH my goodness, is this boy mine or what???

6 comments:

Kim said...

I am laughing out loud right now in my office. That is hysterical! I love your kids. :) I think he really would kick their a** too!

Rich and Tyra said...

What a funny boy. I wonder where in the world he learned the a** word. Lol!

Cassie Skinner said...

Ha Ha Ha that is hilarious!!!! I think he is just like his mother!

Charity Smith said...

I love it thanks for the laugh!!! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that swear they get that form thier mom too!!

Stephanie said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!! He could so totally be my own. He and Morgann are two peas in a pod!!!!

Leslie said...

Hilarious!! Yup, he's your's.....oh wait, could be any of us in the Skinner bunch that taught him the A word! lol