


Jordyn is 7 months old TODAY! She is getting so big! She rolls EVERYWHERE! She is sitting up all by herself! She is a mommas girl and I LOVE IT! She is still waking up 1 time during the night to nurse but we are working on that! :) She LOVES her big brothers and sister, she laughs at them all the time! I love that when Lantz or I walk into the room she lights up and gives us one of the biggest smiles ever, (hence her nickname daddy gave her, Smiley) Jordyn we love you SOOO much!
4 comments:
you only think shes a mommas girl. give me time and she will change her mind
My mom and I couldn't stop talking about how stinkin' cute she is after you came over. It was so fun seeing you...come see me more often! :)
She is SO cute!!!!!! I love that little blue outfit. I remember Misha wearing it! Your hair is getting long Kymmy! It is looking so cute!
Holy cow....I hadn't looked at your blog until you mentioned to me that you had put her 7 month pictures on it! So cute!!! Love that cute baby and her big blue eyes!!! Oh --- and I was reading the side funnies......remind Harlee that she does have an aunt Leslie!
Post a Comment