Sunday, March 7, 2010
Update
Well I dont have any pictures to post but this is what has been going on here.... Jaxton and Ryker got to go on a field trip to the out of Africa wildpark zoo, they had a great time and got to pet giraffe's and see a white tiger amonst other things those were their favorites. Harlee and Jordyn are doing well and still growing like crazy, Jordyn is just about ready to crawl, she is doing the army crawl EVERYWHERE! She is saying dada, papa, brugh brugh and finally momma! Yea! I am having a fun time trying to deal with a bladder infection and now trying to pass a kideny stone! Do I know how to have a good time or what??? Well thats what is going on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are definately the master of having a "good time"! Hope you feel better before your long drive.
Can't wait to see you!
I do I do!! I passed a big ol frickin stone today and now i feel fab! Thanks :)
Post a Comment