Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is Here!






Ya I know its been here for a while but the kids really have been enjoying playing outside in the nice weather today, so much so that I can't get Jaxton to change out of his PJ's. What a silly kid! We have been doing some work on our backyard and have a big cement slab now that the kids love to ride there bikes and scooters on, Thanks daddy for making our backyard someplace we want to play:)

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Awsome. Your back yard looks so great. You guys did a great job. I wish that we had a fenced in yeard with a cement slab. How fun for the kids. Thanks again for putting that up on your blog about the rice bags. I love you!

Charity Smith said...

Yeah so rub it in just rub it in!!! LOL

Rich and Tyra said...

Your back yard looks good! I like it!!! Funny Jaxton in his pj's. I am kind of like that too. It is hard for me to get out of them and want to get dressed for the day. Harlee is looking more blonde??? How did that happen? All the sunshine down there I guess!