So I haven't really let Harlee play much in the paint but she really wanted to try it out. Here are a few pics of her masterpiece! Sorry the pics are in the wrong order
I'm jealous of your warm weather!!! (for now, cause I won't be come June)...but, It freaking snowed here yesterday and has been so dang windy for about a week now, that you'd think we lived in Kansas! lol and, I might mention that that dang wind must be coming from the NORTH pole! I'm so sick of freezing cold weather!
1 comment:
I'm jealous of your warm weather!!! (for now, cause I won't be come June)...but, It freaking snowed here yesterday and has been so dang windy for about a week now, that you'd think we lived in Kansas! lol and, I might mention that that dang wind must be coming from the NORTH pole! I'm so sick of freezing cold weather!
Post a Comment