Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter






Here are a couple of pictures of Easter morning, not really sure why I dont have much of Ryker, probably cuz he wasnt having drama like the others:) In 2 weeks we are doing the family egg hunt that Lantz's parents do for all of us so I hope to have some better pictures then!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Jaxton is so silly. He is usually the more sensitive one, so I am not surprised to hear he was having some drama issues. :) We missed our AJ ward too! We were happy to come home!

Leslie said...

I love the one of Harlee at the end looking all upset!!! lol Love you guys! Give your kids kisses for me (even if they don't want them ;)

Rich and Tyra said...

AWW! Why is she crying? She would fit right in at our house!!! LOL!!!