Monday, February 16, 2009

TAG


TAG

Okay, Rachael had this on her blog and I wasnt sure if I would do it or not but when I checked my folders and counted to the sixth picture I couldnt stop laughing so I guess I will share it. Yes my boys liked to run around comando. Not so much anymore but they used to when they were about 2. Im not tagging anyone specific, if you want to do it thats great. By the way do any of you know what booty belongs to what boy???

1. Go to my documents/pictures
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same

9 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

I am guessing Jaxton on the left and Ryker on the right? Lol, That is too funny!

Leslie said...

Me and Ash are guessing Ryker on the Left and Jaxton on the right!! That is dang funny! They would be so pissed if they were older! lol

ANDY and MANDY said...

Cute kids. (even from behind!) Hope all is well and congrats on the new little girl!

Leslie said...

So, are you going to tell us who is right?????

Schad fam said...

Ok Ty is right. Jaxton is on the left and Ryker is on the right. Its a little harder to tell in this pic cuz they are close to the same size. now there would be no question. My little jaxton has a little cottage cheese bum. lol I love those kids! and pic's like this will be a treasure when they are older:)

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I am happy you joined in the tag....how could you say no to this picture! Someday they are just going to love you for doing this!!

Nancy Skinner said...

I could tell which one was which. I am there grandma you know and grandma's know these things.

Kim said...

Hey, send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I made it private because of all the creepy weirdos on the internet.

Stephanie said...

Way funny!!! I haven't checked the blog for awhile so didn't know what the fam was freaking out about but I think this is a hilarious pic.!!!!!