Monday, February 9, 2009

Jordyn McKenzie

So, I dont know how many of you even check this anymore but in case you do and your not on facebook, we are having a Girl! As you can tell by the title of this post her name is going to be Jordyn. We are excited to have 2 of each, YEA (I wont be outnumbered anymore!!) If I can ever figure out how to get the images off my disc they gave me I will put some pics of the ultrasound on here.

5 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

HOORAY!!!! Olivia has a friend her age :) I'm so super excited for you guys. I guess you really did need this last baby! Cute name & congrats!

Leslie said...

I check your blog silly!

Cassie Skinner said...

Congrats... Congrats and Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Harley will be one lucky little girl to have a little sister. That is one thing I have always wished for is to have a sister. Let me know one the baby stuff.. Keep postin girl cause I look at your blog all the time.

Kim said...

Yay! Another friend for Maddie! Nursery is going to be so much fun in a couple of years!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you and your family. By the way...I still check your blog quite often!