Monday, March 23, 2009
Too Funny!
So I dont have a pic to go with this little story but my family is freakin out about the naked butts so I thought I had better post someting. So While we were in Idaho my mom and sisters and I went to Logan for a girls day and we took Harlee to get some pictures taken. While we were at the mall my sister Steph bought her a soda out of one of the machines, so throughout the day she would sip a little here and there but nothing crazy, well then on our way home she started chugging it. I mean that girl guzzled over half the bottle in less than a minute! well shortly after she was done she looked at me and said "mommy, I think I gonna pooke (puke)" I told my mom she had better pull over cuz Harlee had never said that to me before, so as mom was trying to find a place to pull off the road Harlee let loose and barfed EVERYWHERE! I had a cup that I took the lid off and she filled that in a matter of seconds, WOW I didnt know that little girls tummy could hold so much! She and I were covered, it was dripping off the seat (into my shoes AND purse by the way) Well we got to a gas station and i ran in to buy some wipes to get her cleaned up. Poor thing, it was freezing outside and I had her stripped down to her panites and was wiping her off with baby wipes, My sisters and mom were laughing so hard that we thought we may have more messes to clean up! So, after all that drama we continued our trip through the canyon to my moms house, as soon as we were starting into the canyon Harlee says "mommy I gonna pook again" so I told mom she needed to get off the road NOW I didnt want puke all over me again, well mom couldnt get off the road because of the metal guards on the side so she was tryinh to hurry to get to where she could pull off the road, Finally we were able to pull over to the side and my little Harlee girl starts laughing and says "I just tiddin (kidding)" We all burst out laughing, she is such a little stinker but had us laughing so hard all day I think we all had sore stomach muscles from it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so missed out on all the fun! Just kidding. I am glad to just hear about it instead of getting puked on! Too funny!!! It was fun to see you and your cute kids!
I am laughing my butt off reading this! It was like experiencing it all over and JUST as funny! I wasn't alot of help cleaning her up because of the laughing.....sorry about that. I'm just glad she missed me sience I was sitting right by her! What a fun day! I wish we could do it more often!!! She is hysterical by the way! What a fun little personality!
I laughed and laughed as i relived this moment yet again!! She is a kick :) I so enjoyed our day that day. What a fun time we had. I wish we could do it more often!!
Post a Comment