Harlee LOVES to take pics with my cell phone, most of them are just random pics of the floor or couch or something like that but I thought these ones turned out pretty cute.
How much does Harlee charge? I would like my family pictures done.... ha/ha You look awesome and have done so good at losing your weight. I am soooo excited for you!!! Oh and will you let Tyra know that I can't get on to her blog for some reason. Have her email an invite at skinner_cassie@hotmail.com Thanks
2 comments:
How much does Harlee charge? I would like my family pictures done.... ha/ha
You look awesome and have done so good at losing your weight. I am soooo excited for you!!!
Oh and will you let Tyra know that I can't get on to her blog for some reason.
Have her email an invite at skinner_cassie@hotmail.com
Thanks
You looks great! I am so happy for you and congrats on the new little one coming!
Post a Comment