


Well Its been a while since I have posted anything about the surgery so here are a couple of pics taken this morning, I am down 83 lbs but my stomach just dosent look like it, could it be because I am days away from being 19 weeks along???? probably so Im trying not to let it bother me too much. anywho here they are.
8 comments:
Whoooo Hooooo! Look @ you! You are a hot mama! Awesome! I don't think your stomach looks all that big! You look amazing!
thanks, I hope it mostly looks like baby this time not just a huge fat roll!
It totally just looks like baby! When do you get your ultrasound?
You look great and have a very cute prego belly!!
ultrasound is on the 9th. im having a hard time being patient!
Lookin good Sista!!! Can't wait until your ultrasound either! Pink or Blue??? I know you say Pink, I think so too but, we could be surprised!
Well, I hope for pink, because Harlee needs a sister!!! But boy's are awesome too! You will find out on Shay's 14th b-day.....is that wierd or what???? Your little booger is growing up! lol
You do look great. I am so proud of you. Love you so much!
Post a Comment