Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crazy Week

Its been a pretty crazy week. Jaxton had a really bad asthma problem this week and had an ear infection on top of it all. After 5 days of steriods and breathing treatments every few hours he is doing better, We take Ryker in later this week to have his arm checked, we are hoping for a short arm cast or possibly a splint after his next visit. It has been 5 weeks since he broke his arm and even though they have changed the cast once it STINKS!!!
Lantz and the boys were able to go to the father and son's campout friday night and seemed to have a good time.
Today at church I was released from the primary presidency and put in as Relief Society Teacher week 2. So that is going to be quite a change from doing sharing time. Im nervous about it so we will see how it goes. Well thats what's new here, I hope you are all doing well.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Relief society huh? That will be a fun change! One lesson a month will be cool! The nice thing about relief society is that if you say anything wrong you will have a zillion lady's to let you know!! Ha ha I'm glad Jaxton is doing better!
Love ya,
Les

ANDY and MANDY said...

I'm sure you will do great. And one lesson sounds pretty good. Good luck.

Rich and Tyra said...

You will do awesome! No worries!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Hey you! I am so excited to find you. Your kids are so adroreable. The last time I saw you the twins were babies!

You just look great! Where are you these days?