So has anyone out there red this book? I am having a hard time getting into it. The twilight series I couldnt put down, this one just hast grabbed me yet, I was wondering if it gets better as it goes.
I was going to go and grab it today. I haven't talked to anyone who has started reading it yet. I was hoping it would be a good one....I need something to get me through to August for more Edward and Bella! Maybe it will take me that long to read this one if it is not as good as Twilight.
Heber and I will be in BL for a few weeks this summer. We fly in on June 20 and leave July 14. I am bummed that we are missing the class reunion by a week. If you will be home during that time I would love love to see you!
I am half way through and I think it's getting better. It took me a way's into it to understand it. It is much slower than the twilight series however.....we'll see
I am waiting for you to finish it to let me know if it is worth it or not. I don't have time to waste reading it if it isn't good. I am too sleepy and have too much to do! :)
I started it, but I am struggling to find time to pick it back up. Monica says it gets good around 150, and really good slightly there after... She's read it twice, it must be worth it...
I am not liking this book....I am having a really hard time getting past the first chapter so I guess I probably need to give it more of a chance....I am tempted to just read the Twilight series again in anticipation of August.
5 comments:
I was going to go and grab it today. I haven't talked to anyone who has started reading it yet. I was hoping it would be a good one....I need something to get me through to August for more Edward and Bella! Maybe it will take me that long to read this one if it is not as good as Twilight.
Heber and I will be in BL for a few weeks this summer. We fly in on June 20 and leave July 14. I am bummed that we are missing the class reunion by a week. If you will be home during that time I would love love to see you!
I am half way through and I think it's getting better. It took me a way's into it to understand it. It is much slower than the twilight series however.....we'll see
I am waiting for you to finish it to let me know if it is worth it or not. I don't have time to waste reading it if it isn't good. I am too sleepy and have too much to do! :)
I started it, but I am struggling to find time to pick it back up. Monica says it gets good around 150, and really good slightly there after... She's read it twice, it must be worth it...
I am not liking this book....I am having a really hard time getting past the first chapter so I guess I probably need to give it more of a chance....I am tempted to just read the Twilight series again in anticipation of August.
Post a Comment