I went and got the new Stephenie Meyer book "The Host" Im so excited to start reading it! I loved the twilight series so I am expecting a great read. If it goes like the other books I will have it completed by tomorrow. I will let you know how it was:)
4 comments:
Kym- I was so glad to find your blog! It is fun to see people that you haven't seen in a while. Your family looks like they are growing and doing great. Feel free to look at mine any time.(andymandysmith.blogspot.com) Hope to hear from you soon. Mandy (Wells Smith)
You will have to let me know how it is. Hopefully as good as the twilight series!!
KYM- HEY! OUR CLASS REUNION IS GOING TO BE ON JUNE 14TH @5:30 @ THE ALLINGER PARK, KIDS INVITED AND IT IS JUST A BBQ. $5.00 PER ADULTS AND IT'S CASUAL. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE LET THEM KNOW CAUSE THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE ANY INVITES SENT OUT, JUST WORD OF MOUTH. I HOPE YOU CAN COME IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOU. TAKE CARE AND WE WILL TALK TO YOU SOON-MANDY
I bought the book too sista!! Just started it tonight!
Post a Comment