Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to my boys!

Can you believe they are 10?!?!?!!! Where has the time gone? Seriously, I feel like they should still be little toddlers running around, playing cars, watching Blue's Clues and Dora asking for sippy cups and a snack all day long. Now days they want to play baseball, ride bikes, shoot guns with dad, play with friends, watch I Avengers, Transformers or any show with action and play on their I Pod Touches! Where did my babies go?
Jaston wanted a CD player! (IDK why he has an Ipod touch, crazy kido)
Ryker has wanted one of these stuffed animals FOREVER! I always tell him no but he keeps asking for one so I gave in. Good decision, he has slept with it EVERY night since....It takes up pretty much his whole bed, so he sleeps ON it! LOVE this kid!
Their dad thought they were old enough to have there first guns! Yes we have a safe and keep them locked up and NO they dont know where the keys are. Yes we teach them gun safety and the know they arnt toys.
They had a baseball party with their friends for their birthday and had a great time. I was suprised how many actually came, but it made for a funner game! Its been a rough couple of years for Jaxton, but we are plucking along and learning everyday how to keep him healthy. Ryker is doing great and has a bit too much energy! LOL! No, I actually love that, i just wish Jaxton could keep up with him!

No comments: