Thursday, January 3, 2013
HALLOWEEN 2012
Jaxton and Ryker wanted to be Scream for Halloween this year, but because masks arnt allowed at school I talked them into choosing something else. They both LOVE baseball so they decided to use their old uniform shirt and dirty it up and have me paint their faces and go as Zombie Baseball Players! Scary Right? I thought they turned out pretty good.
Harlee girl decided to go as a Vampire. I think she turned out pretty cute too. She LOVED the dress and wanted to wear it EVERYWHERE! I had to hide it to keep her from putting it on all the time! lol
Jordyn wanted to go as a princess, but honestly I just couldn't bring myself to spend $30 bucks on a costume. So we had this cute little ballerina outfit that was given to us from her awesome Aunt Ty so we just bought some cute little slippers and called it good! She is the prettiest little ballerina I have ever seen!
I had to work Halloween night AGAIN so I missed out on taking them trick or treating. They made a haul! A couple of their friends from the neighborhood went around with them and their mom is really strict on candy and unhealthy stuff, so they gave most of their candy to my kids and just kept a few pieces for themselves. My kids ended up with 17 LBS of candy!!! HOLY HELL RIGHT? It lasted a long time and I threw away quite a bit. We should have taken it to the dentist and sold it but my kids decided they didn't want to do that. If they get that much again, I don't think I will be giving them a choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment