
Front of house :)
So we are not dead! Just have alot going on lately! We have moved to be closer to the kids school and have been busy with that, Also, my anemia has gotten worse so I feel pretty crummy and tired all the time, so basically no energy or desire to do anything not absolutely necessary, But I found my camera so I took a few pics of the house just in case I lost it again in the mess of finding a place for everything! The kids are doing great and adjusting to the new house, The baby had the hardest time, waking up in the night alot and just not knowing where she was I think but that is starting to resolve itself, THANK GOODNESS! This mommy needs her sleep!

Messy Little Jordy needs a bath!

B Ball hoop in our front room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Girls Tiny Room :(

Boys ROom

Our cute little Grapefruit Tree! and other side of backyard

Back Yard

Living Room

Front Room

Front Room again
4 comments:
What a cute little house! I love it! I am excited for you! It looks very homey and cute!
Love it!! My fav is still that backyard :)
What a cozy home! So happy you are closer to the kids' school. That was a long haul from AJ. Ok, confession time... you guys had to move because we moved, right? I knew it :) Miss you guys!
I think it looks very nice. I hope you guys will love it there. I am confused on the fireplace....hehe...you will have to let me know if you ever do use it. Also, I am pretty sad that only the kids have rooms and there are no bathrooms that must have been a big adjustment.....lol love ya
Post a Comment