








Easter was fun, (as usual) Saturday we had our Easter egg hunt and dinner with Lantz's family where I found the "golden egg" for the 2nd year in a row! YEA! Who dosen't love an extra $100? The kids love being with all their cousins and we just dont get to see them often enough! I forgot my camera so the only pics I have are of easter morning, the easter bunny was kinda lame this year and didnt hide any eggs at our house he just hid the kids baskets, they enjoyed finding them though. The biggest hit was Harlee's Repunzil barbie! She has taken her everywhere with her and sings the song from the movie while she brushes her hair! LOL she is so funny, she swears that her hair changes color when she sings! I love that kid! Hope you all had a great Easter!
1 comment:
Awww.....so fun! I love Easter! I wanna come to Lantz's family's easter egg hunts! Wowzer! That would be awesome to beable to have a golden egg like that! :) I sure love and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment