
So, its happened, my little princess Harlee is growing up WAY too fast! on Sunday she lost 2 teeth! The adult tooth had already grown in behind one of the teeth so I was wiggling it so I could pull it out. when I pulled guess what? the tooth next to it came out too! She was so excited! She put them in a little Ziploc baggie and placed them under her pillow. Daddy told her to move them so the tooth fairy would wake her up so she did, she placed them on her dresser, The tooth fairy came that night and when she woke up she was STOKED...that is until she saw the tooth fairy didn't take her teeth!
Now just a side note here, the boys don't like the tooth fairy to take their teeth so we just assumed she would want the same. Note to tooth fairy! TAKE HARLEES TEETH! otherwise mommy has to deal with the meltdown in the morning and that's not a fun way to start the day!
1 comment:
That cracks me up! What cutie pie's! I love that face too by they way! Little miss Jordyn is growing up way to fast too!
Post a Comment