Monday, February 21, 2011

Mini Train Ride






We were invited to take the kids for a train ride, My kids have always liked trains and wanted to go so at the last minute (literally 1 hr before everyone was leaving) I decided to take them. It was a great time! My camera has been misplaced so the only pics I have are from my cell phone so not the best quality but its all I have :) There is about 14 miles of track all together and 5 different runs, we went on 4 the last one was closed. It was a little different than I was expecting but I liked getting out and taking my kids somewhere fun that not everyone can go to. Its members and guests only so not normally open to the public, Along the tracks they have little villages, barbie houses, monkeys and snakes in trees, windmills, etc... Very Cool and I'm glad we decided to go!

The Pic of Harlee is just a wooden train to play on, the one that pulled us around is the little one all the kids are standin by

3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Oh My! That Tobyn of mine is somethin....thanks for capturing the moments :) My folks forgot their camera batteries. Looks like it was lots of fun, & my boys couldn't stop talking about the fun they had with your boys!

Courtney said...

How fun!! Where was that at?

Schad fam said...

IDK the name of the place but its off 1-17 and cave creek