

So Harlee is going for her very first sleep over alone with her friend Marynne, Lantz and the boys are camping at father and son's so Its just going to be me and little Jordyn, Harlee was helping get her bag ready and I said "Harlee, im sure going to miss you" Harlee then replies "Mom, dont worry bout missin me, there will be a picture of me when I was a baby you can look at! And the pictures of me and my boys on the camera. If you look at he camera pictures then you wont miss me at all" I can't believe she is getting so big. Even looking at the pics I will miss you Harlee, Your my princess and I love you!!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! Tell her she can come have a sleep over at my house when you come up. For reals this time! :)
Post a Comment