Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter






We had our fun annual Easter egg hunt and Lantz's parents house yesterday, for those of you that don't know, their egg hunts ROCKS! The adults get into it as much if not more than the kids, possibly because there is a "golden egg" every year by golden egg I mean there is $100 in it! ya you hear me and we never seem to get it, that is... until this year. I FOUND IT!! WOO HOO! Yea for me! I was stoked. As we were going through the other eggs and collecting all the awesome prizes Ryker found out that he had the $50 egg! Double Woo Hoo for our family! Times are tough right now and that money was a huge help. After we spent the day at the their house we (girls and kids) went over to Kaleb and Amy's to hang out, watch a movie, enjoy chattin and have a little pizza, the guys went to the priesthood session and joined us after it was over, while we were at Kaleb and Amy's house they got egged (in a good was) their yard was covered with Easter eggs and they were nice enough to let our kids join in the gathering of them, They were so excited! Today we got up and the Easter Bunny had hidden the kids baskets and it took them about 30 to find all of them, they had a great time and were so excited about the whole thing, Anyway I don't have many pictures but a few of the egg hunt yesterday, Hope you all had a great Easter!

4 comments:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

What a great idea! I will have to remember about hiding the baskets for when Nixon is older!

The Kleyn Family said...

WOO_HOO!!! Finally, it's your year! I've been waiting to hear that news..... :)

Leslie said...

How stinkin awesome!!!! I wanna find a hundred dollar egg! That is sweet! I am cheep......I put quarters in mine......but the kids love that it adds up!

How awesome for Ryker too! I bet he loved that!

Does she hide the golden egg hard?

Schad fam said...

ya Gary actually dug a sprinkler hole in the yard and put the egg down in the hole then put a sprinkler head over the top of it. lol it was pretty slick but I rock! haha