Saturday, March 20, 2010

Idaho Trip








We spent the kids Spring Break in Idaho! There wasnt much snow and even less by the time we left but they had a blast! Grandpa had a little snow pile they went down over and over on the sled, we went for 4 wheeler rides and uncle Brad and Daddy took them for rides on the snowmobile, They got to go in the Tractor and help feed the cows and grandpa even let them drive. They had such a good time and we miss our family up ther already. Aunt Leslie came and stayed a few days and took some fun pictures of the kidos so Im going to post a few here, Thanks Les, it was fun to have you guys there for a few days :) Why is it that trips home are NEVER long enuf???


5 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I can't wait for a trip home to Idaho....too bad we couldn't make it happen at the same time.

Your kids are so cute. Heber wants to know if his baby sister is going to be cute like "that baby sister"

Amy Schad said...

Cute pics!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I'm sure it's hard to live away from your family....but we're sure glad to have you here!
Btw- I LOVE all the hilarious quotes from your kids you put on the side bar. Soooo funny!! Keep 'em coming!

Leslie said...

I'm glad we got to spend a few day's with you too! I miss you guys and am alway's happy to see you! Love ya!

Rich and Tyra said...

I am sad I only got to see you for a few hours!!!! I love all the pics!!!! Missing you guys already!

Heather said...

I love all the pictures too cute!