Sunday, November 15, 2009

WHAT THE????????




So, Lantz and I went to his "Holiday Party" for work last night, It was interesting.. Lantz and I felt out of place with all the uppity ups the food wasnt very good, maybe because we didnt know what it was. Speaking of..... If anyone guesses right what this picture is of I will send you a free scentsy product!

16 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

My guess is seaweed or a flower...who knows?!??!? But do tell...YuCK!

Kim said...

I am guessing eggplant or squid? Either way... gross!

Schad fam said...

So far no one is right, keep guessin people!

Heather said...

kinda looks like spinach!? My other guess is tadpole!!!!:)

Rich and Tyra said...

Saige says it looks like some kind of fish. I think it looks like a parasite or something nasty. Poo? Whatever it is I hope you didn't eat it....

Schad fam said...

Well the guy sitting next to us did ask us if we got any organic turds on our plates too. LMAO!!! No one is correct yet,,, keep tryin, weve got Scentsy on the line here people! :)

Deidra said...

It looks like friend onions or jalepinos or something? What was the Holiday his work was celebrating?

Leslie said...

I'm sure I'm right!!! It's "who-flung-poo" ha ha

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to win some Scentsy, but I can not come up with anything good for that disgusting thing. Give us a clue. Is it meat or vegetable? Okay, my guess is something in the beet family or the liver family.

--Shae

Schad fam said...

lol, it is a veggie but I have NEVER seen one look like that before! YUCK

Anonymous said...

Okay, new guess -- some kind of onion.
--Shae

Stephanie said...

eeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! thats disgusting!!!!

Schad fam said...

Do you all give up??? No one got it yet, I have awesome christmas scents I was wanting to give away Anyone?? more guesses?? lol

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try again -- a turnip?
--Shae

Schad fam said...

Shae your getting closer! Another guess?

Leslie said...

Cactus!