Sunday, November 15, 2009

7 Years Old!





Well where has the time gone? My boys are 7! On Firday I took cupcakes into their school for their birthday celebrations. They sat in the middle of the floor and all the kids in their class took a turn saying somthing to them, then the boys got to hand out cupcakes and enjoy! Saturday (their actual birthday) we went to Chuck E Cheese. They had a blast and keep asking if we can go back tomorrow.
Jaxton, you are so tender hearted, I love you more than you know! You have come so far this past year with your reading and school work all together! You are a great brother and Ryker, Harlee and Jordyn are blessed to have you! You are a great helper to mom. I hope you had a great day! We Love You!
Ryker, you are such a sweetheart! You are a momma's boy and I love it! :) Everyone at school is so lucky to get your hugs all day long and Im glad to get a few when you get home. :) You are a great brother to your little sisters, maybe you could work on being a bit nicer to Jaxton, but we love you just the same! I hope you had a great day! We Love you!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sorry we missed it. Happy birthday you sweet little boys. I guess they aren't too little anymore. Seven years old, I can't believe it. Next year is a big one.