Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OUCH!




I went to pick up the boys from school yesterday and Jaxton's teacher walked them out to my car and told me Jaxton had a little accident at school, He had gotten his finger pinched in the door next to the hinges, I asked him if he was ok and he started sobbing, Poor kido, man his finger looks sore! Last night I went in to check on him and found him in a great position, I just couldnt resist taking a picture and laughing about it for probably a good 10 minutes, its still hurting this morning, but I hope he has a better day at school!

3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

You're right about the OUCH! Pinching your fingers hurts like H-E-double hockey sticks! Glad he's alright and glad we're not the only one's with an OUCH! :)

Rich and Tyra said...

Owie! That does look sore! Love that he is flipping you off in that top pic!!! Hope he feels better soon. Tell him aunt Tyra is giving him a long distance hug!

Leslie said...

Owie!! I did that a couple times as a kid in a big old metal door on this old truck dad used to have. Got my thumb like twice.....you'd of thought I'd learn to stay away from it! lol It's a wonder I even have a thumb left! ha ha