




Ok Its done, I got Jordyn's ears pierced today. She cried more than Harlee did when we got hers done but still did pretty good. One of the lady's had a little trouble with her gun being stuck to the earring so that caused more drama than needed but all in all, not too bad of a day. Also put a little pony tail in Jrodyn's hair after bathtime tonight, Lantz hated it and told me to take it out but I think she is pretty cute and you must admit, there arnt many babies that can sport a pony at barly 2 months old! Yes she does have her toes painted, she WILL be a girly girl if it kills me! haha
4 comments:
*a round of applause* HOORAY! I'm so glad she's gonna be girly. Her & Olivia together even if it kills us both. I love the earrings and now we're jealous! :) CUTE!!!
She is getting bigger too fast! Cute little sweetie!
I LOVE the pony tail it's adorable. And I love the earrings too, she looks so pretty!!
She is such a cutie!! I'm dieing to see her and give her loves!
Post a Comment