We are going to be headed for Idaho on Monday! YEA!!! My kids are so excited it has been almost 8 months since we went last. Holy crap I know that is the longest since I moved to AZ without a trip home. It is much needed. I am doing well with my recovery, still sore but other than that I feel pretty good. I hope to see as many of you as I can while Im there.
3 comments:
I am in Idaho as well....until Monday the 14th. I would love to see you.
hey kym! i think you gave me your e-mail once already but i can't find it, so e-mail me so i can add you to my list. hope you are doing well.
Hey you how the heck are ya long time no see! We have a private blog if you want to see our rug rats email me her_hemi@yahoo.com
Post a Comment