Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Were Back!

Well we are back from Idaho! It was a great trip, I loved seeing my family, most of them I hadn't seen in almost 8 months so it was fun to catch up. The kids had a blast! Jaxton and Ryker took swimming lessons and the good ol Fisher inn. They are becoming quite the little fish! They got to help papa Rex in the tractor bailing and hauling hay which is about the funnest thing to do (according to the kids). Anyway we had a really good time, thanks mom and dad for having us. we love you and miss you already!!! I will try to get some pics of the trip up soon, most of them were taken with grandma's camera so i dont have they yet!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I miss you guys already! It's so hard having you so dang far away! I am sure it's nice to be home and back in your own routine however! Love you!

ANDY and MANDY said...

I AM SORRY I MISSED YOUR VISIT. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME. HOW ARE YOU FEELING? HOPE GOOD.

Colee said...

Don't be a stranger ;) Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!