Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Surgery

Well I went for my pre-op today. This is going to be a LONG road but I think it will be well worth it! I have decided to post alot about my surgery process. If you dont know, I am having gastric bypass and a hernia repair on the 24th. This is going to be quite a life change and I may need alot of support in the process. So as of today I start my pre surgery diet that consists of plain chicken (no skin or sauce) Lean turkey breast, tuna and egg whites. Water, lots of water, sugar free jello and sugar free popsicles, broth and crystal light. The day b 4 surgery only clear liquids. This is for sure quite a change so wish me luck!

5 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Good Luck!!! We will definately remember you in our prayers.

Leslie said...

You can do it!!!! You will be healthy and feel better and look awesome ect.... It will be worth it in the end! I need to kick my own butt in gear with the eating healthy and exercise dept. so you can encourage me too ok? Hang in there and don't give up or get discouraged! You are strong and awesome! I love ya!

Rich and Tyra said...

You will do awesome! Maybe you can motivate me too to get this baby weight off! You already have motivated me to try and be a little better than I have so that is awesome! You will look and feel so good that it will definetly be worth it! Just think of how fun it will be to tell us all how much you have lost each week and we will be jealous!

ANDY and MANDY said...

good luck with everything! you will be in my thoughts too! hey i changed my blogspot name to mandsbragspot.blogspot.com stay in touch k

Deidra said...

So incase you are wondering.....I love you! Just thought I would remind you. This is going to be HARD! But you can do it. You have wanted it for so long and so I believe that you are metally ready for what ever lies ahead. You will just have to tell me if I can't eat candy in front of you anymore and Pepsi.....but call me everyday, twice or three times if you need to. I am always here for you......I want to be there for the surgery. I know I can't but I hope that it counts that I wish that I could be. I am scared and nervous for you, and remember that even though you are the only one going through the physical pain, we are all here with you.