So today was my first sunday that I had to teach in Relief Society, Thank goodness its over!!!! It actually went pretty well, I only had 1 old lady give me a hard time and it was about something that had nothing to do with the topic of the day. Anywhoser, it dosent matter, its over and I didnt freak out! Yea Me! :) Well if you didnt know, I have a surgery date set for the 24th of this month, so wish me luck!
4 comments:
give you a hard time about what? What you were teaching? Wierd. I do wish you good luck on your surgery! Hang in there!
Yeah, what did the old lady give you a hard time about??? I am so glad my sharng time is over with today too... Not fun with all the stake people there watching. I always get so nervous, I don't know why. I guess I just feel like a dork up there and feel like I sound uninteresting...
Way to go Kym! You're much better than me! I have always said that teaching relief society is the one calling I wouldn't be afraid to say NO to!! Scary! - mostly because of those ladies giving you a hard time=) But I'm proud of you for that accomplishment..thats not easy! BEST of luck with your surgery, dang it! Wish you didn't have to go thru that again.
I'm sure you did a great job. Good luck with the surgery!
Post a Comment