Monday, June 30, 2008

Recovery

So, I had surgery last Tuesday, Wow I didnt know how bad this all would hurt! I had an Idea but my mind was playin tricks on me. It was way worse than expected. Anyway Im happy to say that I now feel like I may live. I am trying to switch off my pain meds and so far so good. Anyway dont have much of an update other than that, Im alive and feeling pretty good.

5 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

i am glad to hear that you are doing so good. i hope that you just keep improving. good luck.

Leslie said...

Your going to be a major hottie.....so just focus on that! ;)

ANDY and MANDY said...

hey just me again, i went private so just let me know your email k. my email is asmith@icsofidaho.net thanks.

josie said...

Hang in there, you are a very brave person to have it done.
Good to see you have a blog! Keep us all posted. Love, Josie OH! I did want to let you know we had our baby on monday morning.

Rich and Tyra said...

I am so glad you are doing better. When I talked to you while you were at the hospital on the phone I was very worried!!! Hang in there! It can only get better from here, right???!!!