Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Big Day

Well, this is it!!! After all the obsticles and whatnot but before us, surgery day is here! Im VERY nervous!!!! But excited for the outcome! Thank you Shaylin for comming to help me with the kids and Thank you Leslie for letting her! You guys are great and I love you!! Thanks for your prayers and support, they mean alot to me! I will be in the hospital for 2 nights so i will try to post something when I get home.

3 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

GOOD LUCK KYM! YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! MANDY

Rich and Tyra said...

I tried calling you this morning but I guess I was too late cuz Shay said you were gone already and you didn't answer your cell phone! Mom called me later and said things went good! I hope all is well! We are thinking of you! Love ya sista!!!

Leslie said...

I love ya! Hope you are feeling better when you read this! Or at least hanging in there!