Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS





Merry Christmas! :) We have been so blessed this year! I was able to get a seasonal job to help out with Christmas and we had some help from some family and a couple of Secret Santa's so a BIG THANK YOU to you guys! My Kids had the "best Christmas EVER" according to Jaxton! We got up at 7 and woke up the girls (they like to sleep in) We opened gifts and then went to a movie with Lantz's family, came home for a few hours and played with all the new stuff, then went to grandpa and grandmas for ham and potato's YUM! Its been a great day and I have felt very loved and blessed! Thank You so Much! You made my kids Christmas Wonderful!! XOXOXOXOXo

1 comment:

josie said...

Love the new background!! Thanks for checking out my design blog. Hey if, you want it all centered in the middle of the blue, I can switch you to a minima template. Either way. I looks great.