
So its pretty hard to believe that 8years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful twin boys! I had a doctors appt and found out that my doctor and his partner were both going to be out of town the next week (which was the original delivery time planed) so he decided to send me over to the hospital for an amnio to see if the boys were ready. When they did the ultrasound there wasnt a pocket of fluid big enough by Jaxton without risking poking him. So they moved on to baby B, Rykers placenta was attached to the front of my uterus so they wouldnt be able to do the amnio. They called the Dr and he said to go ahead and book the OR for delivery that afternoon!
I called Lantz at school and told him he may want to skip class and head on over to the hospital, our boys were on there way! He couldn't get to me right away so he called his mom and sister Brandi to come sit with me until he got there.
The C-section was scheduled for 4pm and Jaxton came out screaming at 4:27 with Ryker following at 4:28! Jaxton weighed in at 6lbs and Ryker was 5lb 10oz. They both were healthy and did great for being 36 weeks along. I had been so sick and wanst really able to eat or keep it down for a couple weeks before they were born so when they came out their blood sugars were too low, they both got bottles right away and had no further problems.



Jaxton, I love you! You have a contageous laugh and quite the personality! Daddy told you the day you were born to always be a good big brother and look out for your siblings and you do a great job! Sometimes a little to good, I think you forget your their brother, not their dad. LOL!
Ryker, your such a mamma's boy and I LOVE IT! I love your hugs, kisses and snuggles that you give me everyday! Your a great big brother to your little sisters, always remember they look up to you and watch everything you do!
I hope you guys have a wonderful 8th birthday! Mom and Dad Love you more that anything!
2 comments:
Love those cute boys! I hope they had a great # eight!!!! Wish we could be there for their big baptism day!
Awww what a great tribute!!!! Love you boys! Hope you had a great birthday. Love you
Post a Comment