



Happy Birthday to my sweet little Jordyn! It's so hard to think how quickly this past year with you has gone. Knowing you are my last makes it harder for me to watch you grow and not get all sentimental! You started walking a few days ago, still kinda unsteady, but you arnt scared anymore and try to run most of the time, You say dada, mama, bruh bruh (brothers) and Im pretty sure I have heard you say NO a couple times the past few days! :) We Love you so much Jordyn and are so very thankful that Heavenly Father knew better than you mom and dad and sent you to us even when we thought we were done having babies. I cant imagine our lives without you! Love you so much!
3 comments:
Awww! Jordy girl, We Love You!!! Hope she had a Happy Birthday!!! What a little sweetheart!!!! It is sad that they grow up so stinking fast!!!
I'm glad Heavenly Father knew better than you and Lantz too! I sure love that precious, beautiful little girl!
That's so funny, face dive into the cake. She's such a cutie pie! I can't believe she's already one!
Post a Comment