











We had a great Christmas! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all that helped us out this year! My kids have had a wonderful day! The boys were awake by 4 am and we made them stay in their room until 7. 4 is ridiculous and I wasn't about to get up then, anyway we all had a good time opening and Jrodyn even was loving grabbing the paper and toys! Harlee LOVES her baby and the first thing she said about her is "She has real hair" lol she is so cute!
3 comments:
your poor kids! Dave insists on getting up every year at 4 am!
Yeah my kids were awake by 6 I was only able to hold him off for 30 mins! It looks like they had a great day!
I love the pics!!! I didn't fall asleep until 4 am.........so I was glad mine slept till 7! Looks like they had fun and I'm so glad! Love you so much! Kiss those adorable kidos for me! -- Oh, and I love Jordy's tutu
Post a Comment