


Holy cow where has the past 4 months gone? Yes you read right, 4 months! Wow its flying way too quick but here is the scoop, Mommy is still the favorite! (Woo Hoo) Jordyn loves to talk to her daddy and smile at him, she is getting better about not freaking out when the other kids hold her but still prefers them to just talk to her, Our awesome neighbors had a swing they were not using and it is Jordyns FAVORITE thing!!! She watched "my baby can read" DVD's everyday (courtesy of Grandma Schad) and she actually does watch them and seems to enjoy it! She HATES tummy time, she sleeps through then night most of the time and last night ate baby cereal off a spoon for the first time, she did pretty good and had about half of what I made for her. She is also starting to give her mommy kisses and I LOVE IT!!! I can handle slobber like that!
3 comments:
Seriously, stop these babies from growing!! I love seeing her each week and tell the kids not to worry, she hates Emily holds her too :) She's So Cute!
I am so so so so so so so so so so SAD that she is already 4months and I haven't met her yet! That is so not right!!! She absolutely adorable Kym!!!
I LOVE her!!! She is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment