Monday, August 17, 2009

School Time



So my kids actually started back to school last Monday on the 10th but with having Jordyn's blessing and all I have been slacking on getting everything posted, So the boys are going to the Montissori school in Mesa again, they are in the same class this year. I hope that is a good thing but I may kick myself for wanting it later. We just had such a hard time last year with Jaxton's teacher being a butt that I didnt want to deal with that again, Anyway they have seemed to enjoy it so far, They get their first Field Trip on Thursday, They are going to the school owners house to swim. YEA! (its right next door to the school) The boys are so excited and are always telling me they want a pool at our house that is "stuck in the ground" Our tiny little pool from the grocery store just isnt cool anymore :)

4 comments:

Schad fam said...

My mom and Sister were in charge of the picture taking the morning school started, not sure why Ryker is the only one who got a pic taken but o well

Leslie said...

Well, DUH!!! You do live in Arizona! Land of the Blazing heat! I thought it was manditory down there to have a pool! lol

Schad fam said...

We DO have a pool. Its just a tiny one :)

Deidra said...

Hey pretty lady. I can't believe that school started there already. They sure don't give the kids much of a summer! Jordyn looks so cute in all of her pictures I just want to hold her and kiss her. Is Harlee loving being a big sister and helping out and stuff? Tell everyone hi and I love them and give them a hug and kiss for me. Love ya