




So my mom and sister Tyra and her son Greyson came for Jordyn's blessing and my birthday, We lOVED having them here! My kids miss them already and I only took them to the airport 4 hours ago. Thanks for being here and all your help! They had a great time holding and loving on little Jordy and we loved just having them here and visiting with them! Come and visit again soon, (It just dosent happen often enough)
2 comments:
Well, I miss you guys already too! It was so fun to come and visit!!! I love your kiddos and glad I got to bond with them some more. When you guys come up here I have to pay attention to my own kids more too so it was fun to get to spend more time with yours and play with them! Tell Harlee that she snuggles better than Rich and give them all lots of loves from aunt Ty!
I soooooooooo wish I could have come down tooo! I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment