Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blessing Day



We blessed Jrodyn today and I just want to say Thank You to all those that were able to come share this special day with us. We love all of you and wish that those that wernt here could have been!

3 comments:

Schad fam said...

Ya, I know that we all look so happy, we were just couldnt get the kids to all hold still and quit pulling faces

Heather said...

Jordyn looked so pretty, I loved her little head band simple but super cute and elegant.
Marryne was so excited to see her again even if it was from a distance. Ryne talks about Kym Schad's baby Jordyn all the time, she keeps sayin "she needs to come to ours house sometime I just love her!" I have no clue what the fascination is I guess it's just cause she is smaller than Ellie who know's. =)

Leslie said...

So cute! I miss you all!