


Here is a couple of pics of Jordyn with her adoring fans:) The kids love her so much they want to hold her ALL the time! Harlee has warmed up pretty good and asks to hold her a few times a day, her turns are about 30 seconds but at least she is loving her and not trying to poke her eyes out when I leave the room. haha Cant believe she is almost 2 weeks already! Time is flying!
2 comments:
I totally love the picture with all 4 of them! They are adorable!
I totally keep looking at your blog so I can see your beautiful little one! I just want to kiss her on her little neck and smell her wonderful new baby smell! I wish so bad I could see her soon! She won't be a newborn at all when I finally see her.....infact she'll probablly already have stranger anxiety and just cry! I hope not however! I just love her Kym! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment