Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad Mom???


So Ryker was holding Jordyn tonight and turned to me and said "mom, you love Jordyn so much that sometimes I forget you love me too" What the crap??? I guess Im a crap of a mom lately! I try really hard to give each of the older kids some "mommy time" everyday so they dont feel like they have been replaced but apparently I am not doing enough! :( Ryker, I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww----It's so hard juggling everyone's feelings! Boy do I know that one!

Heather said...

Marryne said something like that today she told Dana "I guess mommy doesn't love me and buddy" I'm with you what the crap!?

The Kleyn Family said...

Whatever- you're super mom....don't forget you did TWINS FIRST, then two more....you're my hero! And if it helps, Tobyn & Easton thik Sis. Schad is a super good mommmy. Love ya friend!

Kim said...

Maybe he was just having a sensitive moment. :) You have 4 kids - that makes you a professional mom!

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh, that is sad when they say stuff like that. It is hard to have enough time for everyone and I always feel like it takes a good 2 months to get used to having a new baby and feel like there is a sense of "normal"!!! Hang in there sista!!! I am coming to give your kids lots of loves!!!!