So I found this hair style while I was blog hoppin and thought it looked pretty cute so Harlee and I had to give it a try. Turned out pretty good for the first time if I do say so myself:)
I love it! You are so good at hair! I alway's sucked at it and still do by the way! I alway's wondered why I had so many girls and never learned much in the hair dept. ( just not my ball of wax I guess ) :)
2 comments:
Very CUTE!!! Both the hair and the toothless smile!!!!
I love it! You are so good at hair! I alway's sucked at it and still do by the way! I alway's wondered why I had so many girls and never learned much in the hair dept. ( just not my ball of wax I guess ) :)
Post a Comment