Thursday, June 18, 2009

11 more days!



I have had lots of people comment on how big my belly is and so here it is, I cant hide it anymore folks, the secret is out I AM PREGNANT! Shocker I know! We have a c-section scheduled for the 29th at noon. 11 more days! I cant wait!

3 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Good luck I hope all goes well I can't wait to see her!!! I also can't wait until I can say I have 11 days left!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Don't cough or sneeze, she might fall out instead of coming out c section!!! LOL!!!! Can't wait to see her with her full head of hair!

Leslie said...

I am so excited.....but I have to selfishly admit sad because I won't be there! I think you are carring her way low, so yeah don't cough or sneeze!! Can't wait to see who she looks like! Did Harlee have alot of hair! I remember how much Jaxton had for sure. Ryker had quite a bit, just blonde is harder to see! lol