


This is a VERY Rare thing that happens in my house, so I have to post it! Harlee hasnt napped for well over a year now and of course longer than that for the twins, so for all 3 to fall asleep in the middle of the day, at the same time, was kinda strange, very cute though! Why is it when kids are sleeping you feel so much love?
5 comments:
Holy Crap Kym did you drug them!! Just kidding I love it when my kids do that other than it screws up bedtime!!
How Sweet! I know what you mean here. I could watch my kids sleeping for hours.
Oh how funny! Did you keep them up all really late the night before? Did you check your carbon monoxide detector? They all look so stinking cute! Miss you all!!!
The funny thing is this was just some random afternoon, nothing special done that day, I got the boys home from school and went upstairs to change laundry and went back down to check on them and they all were like that. TOO funny
Life can be stressfull for kids, you know! They have alot of things to do in a day! It just caught up to them! (oh wait, maybe that's me) lol
Post a Comment