Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Hope everyone has a great New Year. We stayed home and watched a couple of movies, let the kidos stay up a few hours past bed time and then we were in bed by 10. Yep were kinda loosers. Anyway good news is Im starting to feel not so sick. YEA!!! I only had to take one zofran today to keep the pukes away! I am VERY excited about that. First trimester...check, only 2 more to go

4 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

We didn't do anything fun either. So we are losers too. Oh well. I am glad you are feeling better though! Yay!

Cassie Skinner said...

Yay!!!!! There is nothing worse than throwing up more than you eat :)......

Leslie said...

I hope you feel better ALL day soon!!!!!! I am glad you are noticing improvement!

Love ya

Deidra said...

Hey my beautiful friend....I miss you so much. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Call me sometime. I love you!